Prison Penpals – Women Behind Bars
Write Women Behind Bars and gain penpals today! Make a connection, Meet prison penpals through Women Behind Bars and become a ray of hope in someone’s world. The prison penpal concept was designed to help just one woman. However, Women Behind Bars is now so much more.
Single women are seeking mail from people on the outside. Write a prisoner and let an inmate know they still matter. These women are looking to change their lives through a relationship; personal, spiritual or both. These female inmates are even looking to further their education as well.
The way to was for inmates to find pen pals to write on the “outside”. Women Behind Bars prison pen pal concept creates a way for female prisoners to have a better chance of rehabilitation and establish themselves back in society. Ideas of becoming a pen pal while in prison exploded when female inmates were helped. Female prisoners wanted someone to write to them and the idea grew quickly to hundreds of thousands of incarcerated women nation wide. Abandonment by friends and family is usually a common thing when people go into prison. Therefore, a penpal relationship just makes sense. Friendships and marriages also that have been created with Women Behind Bars remains very high. Additionally, many people agree that everyone deserves a second chance.
Above all, find out how to answer the question:
How do I start writing Women Behind Bars Prison Penpals?
- Create an account( it’s free )
- Browse through the Prison Pen Pal listings
- Find someone that interests you? ( or more than just one )
- Click the “purchase now” button after each prison pen pal you wish to contact to add their address to your shopping cart
- Check out
- Your address(es) will be available for download in your account under the “downloads” section
- Grab a pen
- Start writing to your new prison pen pal
- THAT’S IT!